Find out where you can hire a mobility scooter from in Mablethorpe...
If this is what you are looking online for - you have come to the right website!
The east coastline seaside resort of Mablethorpe is one of the most popular seaside resorts in this part of the UK, and it is a great holiday resort for visitors or all ages.
With over four miles of lovely golden sands, the resort of Mablethorpe (as well as Sutton on Sea) really is a nice place to visit and stay in for your holiday.
Whilst visiting Mablethorpe you will find there are plenty of attractions and places you can visit, from the award winning blue flag beaches through to lovely eateries and restaurants. This resort also has some great caravan and camping sites as well as bed & breakfast accommodation and hotels.
Getting around in Mablethorpe:
For the majority of visitors and tourists, getting around in this resort is usually not a problem. Just like in other UK seaside resorts such as can be found in Blackpool, Bournemouth, Scarborough, and Skegness, Mablethorpe has pedestrian friendly footpaths and crossings spanning across the main roads and walkways to its attractions.
For elderly visitors and people that are not as steady on their feet this means that the resort is also very open to users that need a mobility scooter to get around on.
With only a few slight hills, the resort of Mablethorpe is one that can be easily accessed by people that need to use an electric mobility scooter, whether this is for making a trip to the local cafe, a fish and chip shop, the central park with boating pond, or to any of the bed & breakfast holiday accommodations or caravan parks.
By choosing the rental of one of these powered mobility aids from a mobility shop - you can have the freedom to go where you want, and when you want to! A simple trip down to the bingo hall or maybe to the local cinema to watch a film can be made much easier with mobility scooter hire in Mablethorpe.
Hints & Tips on Hiring a Mobility Scooter
When you choose to hire a mobility scooter for your visit there area a few useful hints and tips that we can provide you with.
- Make sure you book well in advance of your intended stay
- Unless you have other arrangements, make sure the mobility shop has your arrival & departure dates
- Ask for the scooter to be supplied with a "fast" battery charger unit if possible
- Consider using a suitable rain cover to keep your scooter nice & dry if it should rain
- Although crime in Mablethorpe is minimal, think about using a suitable lock and security cable for when you park the scooter overnight
- Make sure you have an explanation of the user controls when your scooter is delivered / picked-up
Seacroft Mobility Ltd
84 High Street